Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Wild Rice River on a county highway, 2 mi. west and 1 mi. north of Christine in Walcott Township
- Richland County, North Dakota
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1907
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 76.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.58805, -96.85045 (decimal degrees)
46°35'17" N, 96°51'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- ND 39-121-030 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23593 (Bridgehunter.com ID)