Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Wild Rice River on a county highway, 3 mi. north and 1 mi. east of Hankinson in Waldo Township
- Richland County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1914
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 66.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.12722, -96.86694 (decimal degrees)
46°07'38" N, 96°52'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 39-120-350 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23591 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 35.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com