Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Wild Rice River on 165th Avenue SE, 2 mi. east and 1 mi. south of Mantador in Belford Township
- Richland County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1914
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 43.0 ft.
Total length: 89.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.14234, -96.94847 (decimal degrees)
46°08'32" N, 96°56'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/658445/5111908 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 39-116-341 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23589 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 29.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com