Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Wild Rice River on a county highway, 2 mi. east and 1 mi. south of Mantador in Belford Township
- Richland County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1914
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 43.0 ft.
Total length: 89.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.15076, -96.92861 (decimal degrees)
46°09'03" N, 96°55'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- ND 39-116-341 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23589 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 31.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)