Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Wild Rice River on a county highway, 2 mi. west of Mantador in Liberty Grove Township
- Richland County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1912
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 44.0 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Inventory numbers
- ND 39-113-320 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23588 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 24.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)