Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Wild Rice River on a county highway
- Richland County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- ND 39-112-321 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23587 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 45.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)