Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Wild Rice River on a county highway, 3 mi. south and 1 mi. east of Wyndmere in Danton Township
- Richland County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1918
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 48.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.22320, -97.10796 (decimal degrees)
46°13'24" N, 97°06'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- ND 39-108-290 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23585 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 27.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)