Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over an unnamed creek on a county highway, 10 mi. west and 6 mi. south of Kindred in Helendale Township
- Richland County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1919; rehabilitated 1975
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.56000, -97.21861 (decimal degrees)
46°33'36" N, 97°13'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 39-103-050 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23574 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 64.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com