Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Sheyenne River on a county highway, 8 mi. south and 1 mi. west of Leonard in Sheyenne Township
- Richland County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1913
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.52139, -97.25806 (decimal degrees)
46°31'17" N, 97°15'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 39-102-080 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23578 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 32.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com