Cut Bank Creek Bridge
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Cut Bank Creek on County Road
- Renville County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1965
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.95168, -101.56918 (decimal degrees)
48°57'06" N, 101°34'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/311910/5425265 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 38-121-030 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 79336 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2014)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 85.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- November 5, 2017: Added by Dana and Kay Klein