Baukol-Noonan Mine Road Bridge
Photo taken by Ethan Akerly in March 2017
License: Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY)
BH Photo #383776
This isn't exactly a notable bridge, but locally it is the largest bridge in the county, towers over the surrounding landscape and has attractive railings for a modern bridge.
- Beam bridge over Baukol-Noonan Mine Road on County Highway
- Oliver County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1985
Length of largest span: 87.9 ft.
Total length: 205.1 ft.
Deck width: 27.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.07548, -101.27832 (decimal degrees)
47°04'32" N, 101°16'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/327036/5216070 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 33-123-160 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 76188 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 20, 2017: Updated by Ethan Akerly: Added category "Modern"