Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Southeast Branch Little Heart River on a county highway, 3 mi. south and 1 mi. east of St Anthony
- Morton County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1919; rehabilitated 1963
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 38.1 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.3 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- ND 30-158-270 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23533 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 50.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)