Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Sweet Briar Creek on 45th Avenue, 7 mi. north of New Salem
- Morton County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1922
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 66.9 ft.
Total length: 70.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.94313, -101.40804 (decimal degrees)
46°56'35" N, 101°24'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/316737/5201658 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- New Salem NW
- Inventory numbers
- ND 30-133-030 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23535 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 37.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)