Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over a drainage area on a county highway, 1 mi. south and 2 mi. west of Almont
- Morton County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 19.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.71080, -101.55134 (decimal degrees)
46°42'39" N, 101°33'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- USGS topographic map
- Almont West
- Inventory numbers
- ND 30-126-192 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23526 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 48.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)