Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Big Muddy Creek on a county highway, 5 mi. east and 1 mi. north of Glen Ullin
- Morton County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1916
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 54.1 ft.
Total length: 56.1 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.82948, -101.70812 (decimal degrees)
46°49'46" N, 101°42'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- ND 30-117-100 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23510 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 47.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)