Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Heart Butte Creek on a county highway, 1 mi. east and 7 mi. south of Hebron
- Morton County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936; rehabilitated 1975
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 28.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.79923, -102.02109 (decimal degrees)
46°47'57" N, 102°01'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- USGS topographic map
- Hebron SE
- Inventory numbers
- ND 30-104-130 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23528 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 67.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)