BNSF - Knife River Bridge
Built 1962 for Knife River Coal Plant spur using an old turntable.
- Pony/through plate girder bridge over Knife River on BNSF Railway
- Beulah, Mercer County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1962 using an older turntable
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Northern Pacific Railroad (NP)
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 81.0 ft.
Total length: 216.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.25429, -101.79056 (decimal degrees)
47°15'15" N, 101°47'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/288861/5237200 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 86513 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 25, 2019: Added by John Marvig