Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost wooden bridge over Goodman Creek on CR 2 (1st Street SW), 8 mi. north and 6 mi. west of Golden Valley
- Mercer County, North Dakota
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1919; rehabilitated 1972; replaced 2007
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.40037, -102.19036 (decimal degrees)
47°24'01" N, 102°11'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/711996/5253484 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Golden Valley NW
- Inventory numbers
- ND 29-101-111 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23508 (Bridgehunter.com ID)