Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Bank Creek on 9th Avenue (9th Ave), 2 mi. west and 9 mi. south of Upham in Gilmore Township
- McHenry County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.48078, -100.77720 (decimal degrees)
48°28'51" N, 100°46'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/368667/5371264 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Granville NE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 25-113-130 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23493 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 39 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com