Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over an unnamed creek on ND 14
- McHenry County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931; rehabilitated 1956
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 28.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.35556, -100.42667 (decimal degrees)
48°21'20" N, 100°25'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/393710/5357679 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 14-116-352 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23496 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 98.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com