Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over an unnamed creek on a county highway, 1 mi. east and 6 mi. south of Burnstad
- Logan County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 15.1 ft.
Total length: 34.1 ft.
Deck width: 25.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.29722, -99.59417 (decimal degrees)
46°17'50" N, 99°35'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 24-116-230 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23492 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 85 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com