Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over an unnamed creek on a county highway, 1 mi. east and 6 mi. south of Burnstad
- Logan County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 15.1 ft.
Total length: 34.1 ft.
Deck width: 25.3 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- ND 24-116-230 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23492 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 85.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)