Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Tepee Creek on a county road
- Hettinger County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900; rehabilitated 1968
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.3 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- ND 21-112-180 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23483 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 46.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)