Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over BNSF Railroad on a county highway, 2 mi. east and 1 mi. south of Hannaford in Greenfield Township
- Griggs County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 170.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.7 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.29885, -98.13778 (decimal degrees)
47°17'56" N, 98°08'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- ND 20-116-260 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23478 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 72.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)