Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over an unnamed creek on a county highway, 5 mi. west and 6 mi. south of Shields
- Grant County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 18.0 ft.
Total length: 37.1 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Inventory numbers
- ND 19-141-400 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23475 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 39.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)