Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Ceder Creek on Irrsr County Hiway, 16 mi. south and 6 mi. west of St Gertrudes
- Grant County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 78.1 ft.
Total length: 82.0 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- ND 19-131-470 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23477 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 72.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)