Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Ceder Creek on Irrsr County Hiway, 16 mi. south and 6 mi. west of St Gertrudes
- Grant County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 78.1 ft.
Total length: 82.0 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.05381, -101.44823 (decimal degrees)
46°03'14" N, 101°26'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/310614/5102939 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lookout Butte
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 19-131-470 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23477 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 72.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com