Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Brushy Creek on a county highway, 23 mi. south and 2 mi. east of Elgin in Howe Township
- Grant County, North Dakota
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1932
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.07094, -101.79728 (decimal degrees)
46°04'15" N, 101°47'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Pretty Rock Butte SE
- Inventory numbers
- ND 19-115-460 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23471 (Bridgehunter.com ID)