Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over an unnamed creek on a county highway, 20 mi. north and 2 mi. west of New Leipzig
- Grant County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.66564, -101.98857 (decimal degrees)
46°39'56" N, 101°59'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Heart Butte NW
- Inventory numbers
- ND 19-106-030 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23472 (Bridgehunter.com ID)