Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over an unnamed creek on a county highway, 3 mi. north and 4 mi. east of Thompson in Walle Township
- Grand Forks County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1966
- Pony truss
Span length: 34.1 ft.
Total length: 34.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.81722, -97.02778 (decimal degrees)
47°49'02" N, 97°01'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 18-141-260 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23447 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 96.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com