Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Coulee on a county highway, 1 mi. south and 2 mi. west of Thompson in Allendale Township
- Grand Forks County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 26.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.76028, -97.15278 (decimal degrees)
47°45'37" N, 97°09'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Grand Forks SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 18-135-300 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23442 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 66.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com