Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over an unnamed creek on a county highway, 5 mi. east and 2 mi. south of Emerado in Oakville Township
- Grand Forks County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1919; rehabilitated 1960
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.89167, -97.27139 (decimal degrees)
47°53'30" N, 97°16'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 18-130-210 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23444 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 52.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com