Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over a drain ditch, 3 mi. south and 1 mi. east of Mccanna in Elm Grove Township
- Grand Forks County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1919; rehabilitated 1985
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 28.9 ft.
Deck width: 25.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.96167, -97.69694 (decimal degrees)
47°57'42" N, 97°41'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 18-110-171 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23441 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com