Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over James River on a county highway, 2 mi. east and 2 mi. south of Grace City in Larrabee Township
- Foster County, North Dakota
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1917
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 45.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.52000, -98.76500 (decimal degrees)
47°31'12" N, 98°45'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/517691/5262979 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Grace City
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 16-124-051 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23433 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 100 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com