Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over James River on Hart Bridge Road
- Foster County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1905
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 46.9 ft.
Total length: 49.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.36297, -98.80235 (decimal degrees)
47°21'47" N, 98°48'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/514924/5245519 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Arrowwood Lake
- Inventory numbers
- ND 16-122-160 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23435 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 32.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)