Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over an unnamed creek on a county highway, 2 mi. east and 7 mi. south of Strasburg
- Emmons County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.02139, -100.10833 (decimal degrees)
46°01'17" N, 100°06'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Senger Lake South
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 15-124-430 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23431 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 80.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com