Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Sheyenne River on 89th Avenue NE, 1 mi. east and 3 mi. south of Warwick in Eddy Township
- Eddy County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.80232, -98.67503 (decimal degrees)
47°48'08" N, 98°40'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/524333/5294380 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 14-129-040 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23429 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 68.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com