Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Steel Creek on a county highway
- Dunn County, North Dakota
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1938
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 13-135-260 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23427 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2014)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 36 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com