Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Spring Creek on a county highway, 6 mi. west of Killdeer
- Dunn County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 26.9 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.3 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.37194, -102.88306 (decimal degrees)
47°22'19" N, 102°52'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 13-111-300 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23423 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 62.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com