110th Avenue NW- Long Creek Bridge
- Beam bridge over Long Creek on County Highway
- Divide County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1933; rehabilitated 1974
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 30.8 ft.
Deck width: 30.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.95145, -103.11452 (decimal degrees)
48°57'05" N, 103°06'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/638039/5423771 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 12-143-050 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 85162 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 83.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 19, 2019: Added by Dana and Kay Klein