- Warren through truss bridge over Pembina River on a county highway, 5 mi. east of Vang in Fremont Township
- Cavalier County, North Dakota
- Currently moved to be rehabilitated.
- Built in 1905 by the Fargo Bridge & Iron Company for $4,220. Being restored 2016-17
- - Fargo Bridge & Iron Co. of Fargo, North Dakota
- Warren through truss with all verticals
Length of largest span: 99.1 ft.
Total length: 129.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.8 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Pembina River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.90037, -98.01820 (decimal degrees)
48°54'01" N, 98°01'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/571953/5416845 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 10-145-081 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23416 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 43.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 8, 2017: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added name and truss type.