Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Short Creek on a county highway, 1 mi. south and 1 mi. west of Lignite in Vale Township
- Burke County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 26.9 ft.
Total length: 30.8 ft.
Deck width: 23.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.86306, -102.58730 (decimal degrees)
48°51'47" N, 102°35'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- USGS topographic map
- Rennie Lake
- Inventory numbers
- ND 7-116-100 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23407 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2007)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 37.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)