Cedar Creek Bridge
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Cedar Creek on County Highway
- Bowman County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1922; rehabilitated 1997
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.26163, -103.18275 (decimal degrees)
46°15'42" N, 103°10'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/640047/5124722 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 6-142-020 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 71378 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2015)
- Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 96.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- March 16, 2016: Added by Elliott Johnson
- Elliott Johnson - elliottsgon15 [at] hotmail [dot] com