Cedar Creek Tributary Bridge
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Cedar Creek Tributary on County Road
- Bowman County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1922; rehabilitated 1997
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.24928, -103.10579 (decimal degrees)
46°14'57" N, 103°06'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/646011/5123488 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Scranton NE
- Inventory numbers
- ND 6-146-020 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 71379 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2015)
- Sufficiency rating: 100.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- March 16, 2016: Added by Elliott Johnson
- Elliott Johnson - elliottsgon15 [at] hotmail [dot] com