Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Willow Creek on a county highway, 7 mi. east of Willow City in Wellington Township
- Bottineau County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 2004
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- ND 5-162-290 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23406 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2010)
- Sufficiency rating: 100.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)