Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Willow Creek on 25th Avenue NE, 1 mi. west and 3 mi. south of Overly in Cecil Township
- Bottineau County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 67.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.64278, -100.16750 (decimal degrees)
48°38'34" N, 100°10'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 5-161-260 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23403 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com