Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Willow Creek on a county highway, 2 mi. east and 1 mi. north of Willow City in Wellington Township
- Bottineau County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 13.1 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.61892, -100.24560 (decimal degrees)
48°37'08" N, 100°14'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- ND 5-158-270 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23401 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 46.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)