Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over an unnamed creek bed on a section line road, 1 mi. west and 3 mi. south of Omemee in Willow Vale Township
- Bottineau County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.66833, -100.36333 (decimal degrees)
48°40'06" N, 100°21'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 5-152-240 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23393 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com