Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Boundary Creek on a county road, 4 mi. south and 2 mi. west of Souris in Eidsvold Township
- Bottineau County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 22.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.85183, -100.73024 (decimal degrees)
48°51'07" N, 100°43'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- USGS topographic map
- Souris SW
- Inventory numbers
- ND 5-135-110 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23361 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 46.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)