Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Buffalo Creek on 3rd Avenue SW, 9 mi. south and 2 mi. east of Reeder in Lightning Creek Township
- Adams County, North Dakota
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Built 1919
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 45.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.97409, -102.89176 (decimal degrees)
45°58'27" N, 102°53'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/663320/5093329 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cow Butte
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 1-106-220 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23347 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 23.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com