Roaring River Bridge
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in June 2017
BH Photo #393967
Bridge looks brand new, great shape
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Roaring River on NC State Hwy 268
- Wilkes County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- Tee beam
Length of largest span: 57.1 ft.
Total length: 230.0 ft.
Deck width: 32.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.20474, -81.01033 (decimal degrees)
36°12'17" N, 81°00'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/499071/4006657 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Roaring River
- Inventory number
- BH 77593 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 14, 2017: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- June 13, 2017: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com