Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Bugaboo Creek on NC 268
- Wilkes County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
Length of largest span: 55.1 ft.
Total length: 157.2 ft.
Deck width: 28.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.22167, -80.96000 (decimal degrees)
36°13'18" N, 80°57'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/503594/4008535 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NC 1930092 (North Carolina bridge number)
BH 23335 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 40.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)