Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Shocco Creek on US 401
- Warren County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 19.0 ft.
Total length: 70.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.29167, -78.22639 (decimal degrees)
36°17'30" N, 78°13'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/749084/4019869 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- NC 1850004 (North Carolina bridge number)
BH 23333 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 93.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com